[Cialug] Release Management

Matt matt at itwannabe.com
Sun Aug 24 16:52:56 CDT 2014

Yeah, I couldn't quite remember the names of everything and what each thing does off the top of my head.  I did remember Puppet, Chef, and Ansible as names of programs that could provide some VM provisioning options.

Thanks for reminding me about Vagrant.  I now remember that it was something that could be used to produce an exact copy of your production (or any configured) environment in a new location (such as inside Virtualbox).  That way you could test your code changes before sending them down to QA.

Anyway, yes, that was what I was getting at.

-- Matt (N0BOX)