[Cialug] ISU Computer Time Stolen to Mine Bitcoin

Andrew Denner linux-list at upeke.com
Thu Apr 24 09:25:40 CDT 2014

Just as a fyi, if you know that you are in the group of people who's ssn
was on those servers kcci's website had further information from a letter
that was sent to former ISU students who work for ISU:

You will soon receive a letter providing details about identity protection
services that are available at no cost to you. Please send an email
toserverbreach at iastate.eduif you do not receive this letter by April
30, 2014.
The letter will be:
http://web.iastate.edu/serverbreach/docs/ssn_domestic_0421.pdf
ISU has established a webpage with more info: