[Cialug] Windows Replacement

Will staticphantom at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 14:54:20 CDT 2014

ARM doesn't use more ram in the tool chain however when you cross compile
there are extra steps needed to cross compile so plan accordingly. If you
need something built on an ARM target please let me know. I have my
personal machine (Sabrelite) or I can push for build at the Arch Linux ARM
build farm if it really requires some extra horse power.

I will say Firefox on an ARM target requires quite a bit of RAM. I would
not suggest building Firefox on anything that uses an SD card.

-Will C