[Cialug] Privacycon

Matt Stanton matt at itwannabe.com
Mon Sep 23 11:36:15 CDT 2013

Disk encryption would be a good topic, but we would need to come up with trustworthy solutions for Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and Mac OS X 10.5+.  It's kinda hard to evaluate closed source encryption tools, so does anyone know of any reviews for these types of things done by reputable security firms?  Are there actually any open source tools that integrate properly with the Windows boot sequence and user logins?

-- Matt (N0BOX)

Sent from my ASUS Transformer