[Cialug] PRIVACYCON: A broader outline of the event

kristau kristau at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 20:16:39 CDT 2013

PRIVACYCON is not intended to be a title for this event. I just cooked that
up to have a subject line "tag" for e-mails related to organizing this
event. The EFF already took SDD (Surveillance Self-Defense), and "Cyber
Defense in the Age of Government Surveillance" was too long for a "tag."
;^)

Tired programmer
Coding late into the night
The core dump follows