[Cialug] PRIVACYCON: A broader outline of the event

Todd Walton tdwalton at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 13:45:59 CDT 2013

Yeah, I'm aware of the idea.  I remember talking about it.  It was just
funny that you popped up talking about "PRIVACYCON" all of a sudden.
Anyway... yeah I should probably attend the meetings if I intend to stay
abreast of things.  =)

Good list so far.  I don't think Drake YAL is active anymore, but I could
be wrong.  You can add to this list:

* http://www.meetup.com/dmobjectivists (Des Moines Objectivism Group)
* http://www.meetup.com/Iowa-Skeptics/ (Iowa Skeptics, and they have a few
offshoot groups, also)