[Cialug] Open Source Point of Sale

Paul Mohr moteyalpha at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 14:20:12 CDT 2013

I am not in Des Moines, I am in Ames but I follow the CIALUG as AmesLug
seems to be having a dirt nap.
I have done a POS on Red Hat, and by that I don't mean windows, but it also
had cash registers that ran windows. It has been a while, but I just got a
new web site set up and was going to do POS and I will get that open POS
software ( had no clue it existed ) and perhaps we will both learn
something useful.
You helped me already :)
Paul Mohr