[Cialug] WOT: Locating Windows 98 ISOs?

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at drake.edu
Mon Oct 28 09:20:55 CDT 2013

Do you have another virtual machine that is running an operating system
which can read the FAT32 filesystem? If you just need a few files i'd
mount the disk as a secondary drive on another system and read it that
way. That'll probably be less painful than trying to track down drivers
and such for such an old OS.