[Cialug] WOT: Locating Windows 98 ISOs?

Nathan C. Smith NSmith at hhlawpc.com
Mon Oct 28 09:15:49 CDT 2013

Sorry for being way off thread with this question but knowledgeable people are where you find them.

I have a win 98 machine that I need to get some information out of.  The hard disks were dying so I did a P2V on it and now It is asking for drivers from the disk when it starts.

I'm unable to locate a win 98 disk on site.  I'm not sure if it is Windows 98 or Windows 98 SE.  Does anyone know a reasonably reputable place or way I could source a Win 98 ISO?

Thank you.

-Nate
[http://owa.hhlawpc.com/graphics/HHLogo.jpg]<http://www.hhlawpc.com>
This E-mail (including any attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. ?? 2510-2521, is confidential and may contain attorney-client materials and/or attorney work product, legally privileged and protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Please respond to the sender that you have received the message in error, then delete it and destroy any and all copies of it.  If you are a client of our firm, this e-mail confirms that communication to you by e-mail is an acceptable way to transmit attorney-client information.  Thank you.