[Cialug] I Don't Hate Tikly--a Thoughtful Side-Topic Opinion

Brett Neese brett at brettneese.com
Sat Nov 2 15:34:06 CDT 2013

Protip: if it's such a big problem, maybe you could simply ask
Emma<https://twitter.com/emmzzuh>or
Erin <https://twitter.com/erinrollenhagen> about adding a "tinfoil hat
mode." The advantages of dealing with your friendly neighborhood web
startup!

Alternatively, there's whispers about an API soon (along with a rollout of
a rebuilt system) and maybe you could hack something on top of it.

That being said, they're really focused on ticket sales for music shows
(more like Tickemaster rather than Meetup) so a bunch of hooligans
hollering about data probably isn't their biggest concern, to be honest.

</steps off soapbox>

Brett Neese
563-210-3459