[Cialug] I Don't Hate Tikly--a Thoughtful Side-Topic Opinion

jim kraai jimgkraai at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 15:17:49 CDT 2013

Todd,

Thank you for the thoughtful emails.

My use of services and tolerance for exposure are evolving.  I grew up in a
community where people were vilified for reacting appropriately to new
information or new understanding.  I learned that that behavior was foolish
and stiltifying to growth.

So, I'll offer two bins to throw me into, then:  I'm either a buffoon to be
ignored or I may be more complicated than is readily apparent.

Everyone is free to make their own choice or add to the list.  :-)

--jim