[Cialug] OT, .. FakeRAID anyone?

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Sat May 18 13:05:36 CDT 2013

We built some XP boxes a few years back using IntelMSM (the "Manger"
appeared decently functional with the proper rebuild options), but it
turns out that a Volume cannot be rebuilt (the Manager reports something
like "unknown" error, and it appears to be a common problem).

Don't suppose anyone has a solution that might work with XP, where a
Volume can be rebuilt if a disk is replaced? The only option I can think
of is run VirtuaBox with a Linux SOftRAID for the host, but I'm not sure
that isn't overly comlicated.

	Thanks!

	Lee