[Cialug] Meeting schedule and presentations

kristau kristau at gmail.com
Thu May 16 08:48:26 CDT 2013

Thanks to all who showed up at the CIALUG meeting last night. Apologies for
landing us right in the middle of "2nd Avenue Bike Night." Despite that, I
think we had a pleasant time out on the patio.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe June's meeting is to be held at Alliance
Technologies' offices. I can give a brief presentation/tour of Tiny Tiny
RSS reader, which I've been using to replace Google Reader for the past
several months. If anyone else would also like to give a short
presentation, we can call this a Lightning Talk meeting and promote it as
such.

--
Tired programmer
Coding late into the night