[Cialug] Simple LDAP auth?

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Mon Mar 25 19:38:05 CDT 2013

Has anyone seen a good, easy tutorial on centralizing ssh access via LDAP? I've reviewed a few tutorials but I just don't have the patience for them. What would be awesome is if there was a package for Ubuntu that I could install, it would ask me a few questions, and then I'd be done, I'd have an LDAP server and the local machine would be configured to authenticate against it. Then I could install a similar package on other machines and point them to this server for authentication.