[Cialug] Wireless Authentication with Open Source Tools

Theron Conrey theron at conrey.org
Thu Mar 7 19:27:32 CST 2013

I had some issues with chillispot (YMMV) it ended up being easier
separating the functionality required

I used untangle + dd-wrt.  I set up dd-wrt for a single mesh of WAPs
passing dhcp / routing back to an untangle box.  It's got a captive
portal module that's free and works to do what you're looking for.

-Theron