[Cialug] Wireless Authentication with Open Source Tools

Sean Flattery sean.r.flattery at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 12:15:49 CST 2013

dd-wrt has some options built in like chillispot that could work for you.

------------------------------

Message: 8
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 16:49:29 +0000
From: "Nathan C. Smith" <nathan.smith at ipmvs.com>
To: "Central Iowa Linux Users Group (cialug at cialug.org)"
        <cialug at cialug.org>
Subject: [Cialug] Wireless Authentication with Open Source tools

I am interested in creating a wireless authentication system using open
source tools for a small, fairly static set of users.  I want them all to
have unique passcodes or passwords/phrases or keys for their access that
can be revoked.  Does anyone have personal experience with any open source
tools for this?  Are there any distros with the tools baked in?

Thank you.

- Nate