[Cialug] GUI Programming

Justin Richeson neomatrixjr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 16:15:45 CST 2013

Depends on what framework you're using with JAVA.  When I took it in
college it was a BIG PITA! Java GUI is horrible (IMHO).  I haven't done any
GUI in linux (or much programming that would be linux specific really) so I
don't know how that compares.  Windows/.NET is EASY by comparison.  Then
again you basically get a nice GUI WYSIWYG in Visual Studio so go figure.