[Cialug] Any Arduino Interest Here?

jim kraai jimgkraai at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 15:17:05 CDT 2013

There is Linux development software for Arduino.
http://playground.arduino.cc/learning/linux  (that was my Linux tie-in,
*dramatically bows* )

What:  $10 Arduino clone bulk order at Area515 Maker Space in DSM
Who to pay:  Ray Scheufler, Jeffz, or me
Where:  boards will be shipped to me
Why:  who wouldn't want two extra arduino boards for the price of one?
When1:  cash up front in hand before August 11
When2:  boards ship throughout September/October'ish
When3:  i'll have the boards available to distribute as soon after they
reach my doorstep as is practical
Link:
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/9-arduino-compatible-starter-kit-anyone-can-learn-electronics

Here's a proposal to sweeten the deal:  I'll buy dinner (my choice of
restaurant, but definitely better than McDonald's) for anyone wishing to
buy two or more boards for Area515-endorsed projects like education,
community outreach, or special projects.

Cash + email address only.  I'll email receipts and order confirmations.