[Cialug] Complete C source online - chapter two: The PRISMer of Zenda

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Thu Jul 25 19:06:15 CDT 2013

On Thu, 25 Jul 2013, Todd Walton wrote:

> That's not acceptable.  Criminals can get your info, sure.  But our own
> government should not be the criminal.

Sorry, that's backwards. If YOU give something away freely, you cannot ask
that it be kept private.

I don't like what's being done, but if you don't take any steps to prevent
it you don't have anything to complain about.

If the Feds, OTOH, were looking at the content of GPG encrypted, or SSL
encrypted traffic, that's another matter entirely.

	Lee