[Cialug] Complete C source online - chapter two: The PRISMer of Zenda

Todd Walton tdwalton at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 18:45:59 CDT 2013

On Jul 25, 2013 2:25 PM, "L. V. Lammert" <lvl at omnitec.net> wrote:

> PMFJI, but that is really not a valid argument. If an individual puts out
> identity information on the Net, it is there for all to see. Feds,
> Hackers, Script Kiddies, ... it is not debatable nor worthy of debate.
>
> If you do NOT want to be tracked online, don't GO online.

That's not acceptable.  Criminals can get your info, sure.  But our own
government should not be the criminal.  The law itself should be enough to
stop the government from gathering your info, no matter how easily
accessible it is in reality.  I know it's a rosy eyed dream to think that
spies won't spy, but that shouldn't stop us from demanding that our rights
be respected, and that those who don't respect them be brought to justice.

--
Todd