[Cialug] Complete C source online - chapter two: The PRISMer of Zenda

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Thu Jul 25 14:24:07 CDT 2013

On Thu, 25 Jul 2013, Matt Stanton wrote:

> I don't mean to stir any pots, here, but the idea that the government
> (or even just the NSA) doesn't have enough computers to watch everything
> that is going on is false.

PMFJI, but that is really not a valid argument. If an individual puts out
identity information on the Net, it is there for all to see. Feds,
Hackers, Script Kiddies, ... it is not debatable nor worthy of debate.

If you do NOT want to be tracked online, don't GO online. There are many
ways to avoid leaving tracks, starting with:

1) Don't go online
2) TOR
3) GPG
4) NoScript/Firefox
5) Cookie Monster (et al)
6) Private Browsing

Debating the merits of the Feds monitoring individualss is like debating
which flavor of pig slop to throw in the pen - it's a non issue.

	Lee