[Cialug] Ubuntu Edge

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Mon Jul 22 17:27:23 CDT 2013

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 5:05 PM, Scott Yates <Scott at yatesframe.com> wrote:
> I am concerned that if they don't get funded, we don't get re-funded.

Although the wording on Indiegogo's web site is a little confusing,
I'm pretty sure that Canonical will either get $32M or nothing.  If
Canonical gets nothing, you get your money back within 5 days of the
end of the campaign.  You may be out the processing fees that PayPal
or your CC company charges though.

http://support.indiegogo.com/entries/21081743-Refunds

I've never used Indiegogo (or Kickstarter) myself, but I've never
heard any complaints about Indiegogo (or Kickstarter) not returning
money if they are supposed to (according to their rules).

--
Jeff Ollie