[Cialug] Noob here, first message to the group!

Aaron Pilgrim ampilgrim85 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 20:28:14 CDT 2013

*Don't know if this is proper, but here goes*

Hello CIALUG members,

My name is Aaron, and I'm a Linux/*nix/Open Source enthusiast in the
extreme. I've been interested in and playing with Linux and Open Source
software ever since I started to use FireFox. I use on a daily bases many
Open Source applications including FireFox, GIMP, Filezilla, VLC and
Inkscape on both on Linux and Windows platforms, and for the last four
years, I've used a Linux Distro in some form full time with slight,
intermittent spats of Windows rolled in. I currently run a full Linux
Domain operating on a combination of Debian Wheezy and Linux Mint with Bind
and Apache. I'm currently a student, studying to be a PC technician at
NIACC in North Iowa. I welcome the opportunity to be a part of this group
and learn what ever I can about Linux and Open Source.

Thank you all, Aaron.