[Cialug] Hosted TT-RSS?

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Thu Jul 18 14:49:39 CDT 2013

OK,  in an effort to offset my growing Rackspace bill, I was wondering
if there was anyone out there that would be interested in subscribing
to a hosted TT-RSS service?  It'd be cheap, probably $0.50-$1.00 a
month and billed through Dwolla.  I figured that since I'm already
running TT-RSS for myself I wondered if this would be something that
people were interested in.  There's still a lot of details to figure
out, but I thought I'd see if there was enough interest before
spending a lot of time on it.

--
Jeff Ollie