[Cialug] network solutions

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at drake.edu
Wed Jul 17 10:48:10 CDT 2013

On 2013-07-17 at 10:28:53, Nicolai wrote:
>On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 10:10:09AM -0500, Dave Hala wrote:
>> Gandi looks interesting, but I wonder if the electronic transfer of
>> funds to a foreign bank could be an issue.
>
>It's never been an issue for me, and I've been a customer since at
>least 2000.  Give them a try. :)

When i was with Wells Fargo, using my card to pay Joker was never an
issue for me. Now i'm on a smaller credit union and their computer
freaks out whenever it sees a foreign transaction that i did not warn
them about in advance. It just depends on what financial institution
you are with. It is a simple problem that is easily fixed with a phone
call though. Not a big deal.
__
Daniel A. Ramaley
Network Engineer 2

Dial Center 112, Drake University
2407 Carpenter Ave / Des Moines IA 50311 USA
Tel: +1 515 271-4540
Fax: +1 515 271-1938
E-mail: daniel.ramaley at drake.edu