[Cialug] network solutions

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at drake.edu
Wed Jul 17 10:05:18 CDT 2013

I've been happy with joker.com for the number of years that i've been
with them. They are cheap and have lots of top-level domains to choose
from.

Actually last night i did a renewal. Not happy with my bank at the
moment since it denied the foreign transaction, but that's certainly
not Joker's fault. I'll get it fixed today and run it again.

On 2013-07-17 at 08:51:08, Dave Hala wrote:
>I see we are having issues with DNS lookups at Network Solutions.
>(again) Anyone using a registrar/dns provider other than 1n1 or
>Godaddy?
>
>:) Dave
__
Daniel A. Ramaley
Network Engineer 2

Dial Center 112, Drake University
2407 Carpenter Ave / Des Moines IA 50311 USA
Tel: +1 515 271-4540
Fax: +1 515 271-1938
E-mail: daniel.ramaley at drake.edu