[Cialug] Ubuntu 12.10 Grub Editor

David Champion dchamp1337 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 14:12:13 CST 2013

I did install grub-customizer, and attempted to move the Windows launcher
up to the 1st entry so make it the defualt. So far all I managed to do is
make Windows disappear from the Grub menu.

What Barry said is exactly what I'm getting at - there SHOULD be a way to
do this with a gui tool. It should not require you to edit cfg files.

If Grub2 wasn't ready, and they didn't have a config tool, then why did
Canonical switch to it?

I couldn't recommend Ubuntu 12.10 to anyone looking for a stable / usable
OS.

-dc