[Cialug] Anti-Phishing

Bill Davis bill.davis at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 13:38:49 CST 2013

On Jan 25, 2013, at 11:46 AM, Todd Walton <tdwalton at gmail.com> wrote:

> I hate it how I can't preview a URL on my Android phone before I click on it.

I don't use Android but are you sure there is no way?

On my iPhone if I press-and-hold on a hotlink in an email, after a second or two a dialog pops up showing the whole URL with various buttons for actions such as Open, copy, add to Reading List...

Might want to Google for a way to do what you want on Android.  If naught else you might just be able to copy it and paste in it a notepad/text editor app. Not nearly as handy but better than nothing!

Bill Davis
+1 (515) 999-0622
bill.davis at gmail.com