[Cialug] Hosted VOIP (off topic)

Josh More jmore at starmind.org
Tue Apr 23 14:01:48 CDT 2013

Also, Jason with Infobunker is expanding into this space.  I should have
thought of that earlier.

Rumor has it that some large companies in Des Moines do this too...
however, my experience is that smaller firms like Infobunker and
InternetSolver tend to work better for six person companies (and possibly
higher :)

-Josh