[Cialug] hd homerun tv tuner for sale

Don Ellis don.ellis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 17:20:50 CDT 2012

Since Nathan brings up Windows MC, I will mention eyeTV. I've been using it
with HD HomeRun for several months now (after seeing it demonstrated at a
Mac UG meeting) and it works great. Very convenient and intuitive (mostly),
and works pretty well most of the time. Apart from occasional instability
and a few things that aren't handled quite right, it's been working as
advertised (and these little glitches are not unexpected).

(and I think it comes with Windows version of the software too)

--Don Ellis