[Cialug] hd homerun tv tuner for sale

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Wed Sep 26 14:17:53 CDT 2012

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 2:06 PM, Jeffrey Ollie <jeff at ocjtech.us> wrote:

Doh! I'm such an idiot... I intended this to be a private reply but I
was in such a hurry to reply I forgot to check the sender address.

Anyway, since I've already wasted some of the LUG's time, I'll waste
some more...

Short of setting up a full-blown MythTV installation, does anyone have
recommendations on scheduled recording of video from a HDHomeRun?  I
currently use Plex Media Server for serving up my digital media but it
doesn't include any sort of recording options.

--
Jeff Ollie