[Cialug] hd homerun tv tuner for sale

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Wed Sep 26 14:06:45 CDT 2012

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 1:59 PM, Matthew Nuzum <newz at bearfruit.org> wrote:
> I switched from Mediacom to Dish and no longer need my mythtv box. I'm
> selling the nearly new HD Homerun dual tuner and my USB remote receiver and
> remote.
>
> If someone in the LUG wants it, I'll take $50,
> http://desmoines.craigslist.org/sys/3298261523.html
>
> It is the newer style that has only one coax input even though it has 2
> tuners inside.

I'd be interested in this...  I live/work in Ankeny so I could pick it
up after work some night.  Out of curiosity, did you ever try OTA
signals?  I currently have DirecTV but I'm seriously thinking of
cutting the cord (so to speak) but I need to figure out how best to
record stuff like the local news that can't be obtained from other
sources.

--
Jeff Ollie