[Cialug] debian605+gdm3

Don Ellis don.ellis at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 11:35:44 CDT 2012

I did my usual:

    ps ax | grep gdm

and I see gdm3 running.

Tried googling 'debian gdm3', and get results. Sounds like some
instability at certain times. You might want to read more deeply and
see if anything sounds relevant to you. Working for me, so I don't
have same configuration (running in  Parallels VM).

I'm sure someone else will have deeper insight (Zach?).

--Don Ellis