[Cialug] . Re: URGENT! How to list all files new/modified last 24 hours

David Runneals david at runneals.com
Fri Oct 26 14:24:27 CDT 2012

Afan,
I suggest you grab and install a cross platform app called nessus before
you do anything and run it on your website (I don't know if you could
install it on your server and remotely run it since you're ssh ing into it,
but someone else on this list could help).
This will provide you with all the vulnerabilities that plague your server
and apps and services. You should also run it after you rebuild to make
sure you have no vulnerabilities, and if you do, you can fix them. This is
one of the pentester's favorite apps in our toolkit.

------
David Runneals
E: david at runneals.com
T: @drunneals