[Cialug] laptop suggestions

David Champion dchamp1337 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 08:56:17 CDT 2012

Something to watch for - most low-end or consumer line laptops have a
glossy screen. I dislike those, as they reflect light and I find them
distracting. If you go to Best Buy and just look down the demo laptops,
they're all glossy screens.

The business class laptops i.e. some of the Dell and Lenovo's mentioned
here usually have matte screens.

For used laptops, I've purchased from these guys. It's not a huge savings
from some of the deals that have been mentioned here, but might be worth
looking into.

http://www.cwioutlet.com/Laptops-Notebooks/c487840/

-dc