[Cialug] shell accounts

Scott Prader rigrunn at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 11:57:35 CST 2012

http://freeshells.org/ seems to still be around.  They advertise that
they've gotten bigger and better than they were back in the 1990's.
 There's probably some truth to that.

There's also http://www.arbornet.org, which has been around a long time as
well.

Both services are free.  They probably do monitor, so do be careful about
what you do on there.  If you let them know that you are new, they will
probably refrain from initiating a talk session. :-)

-Scott