[Cialug] Job Opening at Alliance Technologies

kristau kristau at gmail.com
Mon May 14 14:05:20 CDT 2012

The title is Network Technician II. The following is the position
summary from the attached job description. Please see the attached
.doc file for the full details. E-mail me off-list if you are
interested and I'll get you in contact with our HR folks.

Under general supervision, will coordinate, plan, direct and implement
the installation of local area networks.  Will provide training for
the client’s personnel in operation and use of local area network
hardware and software.  Monitors the network support, troubleshooting,
and designing tasks needed to implement and maintain a local area
network.

--
Tired programmer
Coding late into the night