[Cialug] Ubuntu 12.04

chris rheinherren c.rheinherren at gmail.com
Sun May 13 21:45:29 CDT 2012

I had a similar issue with the 12.04 upgrade. The moment I reinstalled the
nvidia drivers. Compiz crashes. I loose my desktop and everything else. Not
even a mouse arrow. Even tried it as a fresh install and get the same
results.

And that made attempting to use cltr+alt+F1 impossible. Always had a
message that my monitor couldn't display that video mode.