[Cialug] Linux on locked machines

Andrew Denner linux-list at upeke.com
Fri May 11 13:25:18 CDT 2012

You won't be the only one, I have an old netbook that I usually drag along
and it is still running XP.  (I sometimes use it to watch netflix and
really don't care what it is running as long as I can bring up a SSH
connection)

I would second the bit about not wanting to mess with a work laptop without
specific blessing.