[Cialug] Linux on locked machines

jrnosee jrnosee at gmail.com
Thu May 10 14:48:20 CDT 2012

So If I show up next time I'm likely to be the only person running
windows... <awaits flames>

The reason being is I've been handed a shiny new laptop from work and
ditched my old piece of crap (if anyone wants an old toshiba convertable
tablet cheap let me know).  Problem is it's running windows 7 and the hard
drive has been encrypted with M$'s bitlocker.

Any suggestions for running linux on locked down equipment?  Right now I
figure a live cd or bootable USB are about my only options.

Thanks!