[Cialug] Nagios check_nt

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Tue May 1 20:09:54 CDT 2012

At 01:38 PM 4/25/2012, you wrote:
>I've got quite a few Windows, Linux, and Solaris servers that are all being
>monitored through the Check-MK agent.  The rest of the hosts are Cisco
>routers/switches, UPS, and NetApp filers all being monitored via SNMP.

Hi Corey,

Been testing some basic Nagios plugin functionality on a reverse ssh
link, .. have check_disk working, but I cannot find a check_proc that
will actually parse for a given process name - don't suppose you have
a version that works, or have successfully built one in the Cygwin
environment? [It is a known problem that check_proc will not build, ..]

         Thanks!!

         Lee