[Cialug] Are you using IPv6?

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Thu Mar 29 15:00:06 CDT 2012

Are you using IPv6? If so, what challenges did you have? Any tips for
making the jump?

At my house it appears that about every device on the network supports
IPv6. The only one I'm not sure about is iOS but I hear that it has
been supported since v4, so I think I should be good. Every device,
except of course the router, but I did buy one known compatible with
dd-wrt and I have kind of been looking for an excuse to upgrade to
802.11n dual band.

Any reason that you can think of not to make the switch? (BTW, I use
Mediacom cable for my ISP)

--
Matthew Nuzum
newz2000 on freenode, skype, linkedin and twitter