[Cialug] OT: Author Tracy Kidder, tomorrow evening, 7 pm, Hoyt Sherman Auditorium

Rob Miller rob at dotcomservices.com
Mon Mar 26 17:53:09 CDT 2012

The Des Moines Public Library is sponsoring a presentation by Tracy Kidder
at Hoyt Sherman Auditorium tomorrow night at 7 pm.  There's no charge and
no advanced tickets.  The latest blurb from the library says that Kidder
will be talking about his latest book.  I know his presentation will be
interesting and I am looking forward to getting his autograph on my copy of
one of his earlier books, The Soul of a New Machine.  See you there.