[Cialug] email provider

Jason Warden firstpunicwar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 12:10:20 CDT 2012

I use nethosted.co.uk. I find them really cheap and incredible with
consistency and uptime. I've used them for about five years; maybe every 2
there's a tiny problem and I have to go check my email to find out who my
hosting provider is. They have multiple webmail options and it is easy to
configure your account. You can definitely have multiple domains, because I
do.