[Cialug] Gnome 3

Sean Mooney bable4 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 20:49:42 CDT 2012

I've become quite a fan of XMonad. It's light weight and very
customisable.  I started using it when my dual head video card died and
I had to drop back to the integrated graphics card on my mother board.
Desktop space was at a premium and a tiling window was a VERY GOOD
THING. Now that I have two screens again, I still find a tiling window
manager more efficient than dragging windows about the desktop.

Sean Mooney.