[Cialug] NAS Boxen

Dave Hala Jr dave at 58ghz.net
Mon Jul 16 13:44:19 CDT 2012

Last fall, I bought new drives (not refurbs) from Computergeeks.com,
right before they magically disappeared off the market.  I got lucky. It
happens every once in a great while.

Am3+ Motherboard, 16gb ram, cpu I bought from tiger direct. Probably the
only thing I would do differant is that I'd get a motherboard that
doesn't use the Nvidia chipset.

:) Dave