[Cialug] Swap for a USB Drive

Rob Miller rob at dotcomservices.com
Sat Jan 21 08:11:22 CST 2012

I would like to have a USB (thumb/flash) drive with a flavor of Linux
loaded on it.  Seems I am using so many different computers - wife's
laptop, daughter's netbook, desktop at the public library, my own decrepit
desktop, etc.  I have an ASUS portable wireless 4-in-1 router, model
WL-330gE that I would be happy to swap.  I would also be happy to go out
and buy a USB drive for you to use; just tell me which one works best ... I
have used SUSE the most over the past five or six years as my desktop
(after starting with "Lindows") and also I once tried installing one of the
"small" distros on an ancient laptop; I think it was Puppy or D*mn Small
Linux.  The ASUS unit has only been used once or twice and should be in
good shape.  Thank you.

Rob Miller - rob at dotcomservices.com