[Cialug] Slightly OT, .. AMD vs. Intel

David Champion dave at dchamp.net
Wed Jan 18 12:27:44 CST 2012

I used to be a big fan of AMD, because you could get good price to
performance.

Lately I've been using Intel. I upgraded my home desktop a while back to
a quad core i5, and I've been really happy with it.

I don't like the AMD / Radeon graphics cards, primarily because of their
fragmented driver support in Windows, vs nVidia's unified driver.

-dc