[Cialug] stunnel or something else?

Josh More jmore at starmind.org
Sat Feb 4 13:30:37 CST 2012

(I am ignoring the stunnel question, as I am not an expert in that tech.)

IME, OpenVPN is easier to set up and maintain than SSH tunnels. You
basically turn it on, create users and generate keys. Then your users just
run the client and feed it the config file you've given them. That's it.

The only thing I don't like about it is that you have to run it as
admin/root (network interface binding).

-Josh