[Cialug] Venue for this month's meeting?

Barry Von Ahsen barry at vonahsen.com
Fri Dec 7 14:41:41 CST 2012

we don't have an official dues schedule, but you have to be a member to vote, so it usually matches up with elections

we did elections last Dec (or close to then), but that was late for that year (or early for the next), so everyone got a couple of bonus months

we'll have elections back on our normal schedule in March (nominations in Feb.)

-barry